Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: To Catch a Croc by Amber Kell




Blurb:

Protect those you love, annihilate everyone else.

For as long as he could remember Denton Stills has followed his friend Carey around. When Carey gets a mate Denton starts to consider maybe it is time for him to find his forever man. However the only one sniffing around is an obnoxious puma who seems to think Denton is as good as his. When saltwater crocodile shifters try to move into Denton’s territory he takes a page from Carey’s father “protect those you love, annihilate everyone else. Will Denton be able to hold back a shifter invasion with his friends or will he have to ask for help from the one man who makes him thinks happily ever after might be possible?


Buy Links:

Amazon            B&N           ARe            eXtasy 


My Review:

I loved the first book, To Have a Human, I was excited to read the next book in the series. This continues parts of the storyline from the first but could easily be read as a stand-alone.

I’m not going to lie, I devour pretty much everything that Amber Kell writes. I could probably happily read her shopping lists. This is such a fun world that makes me love shifter romances all over again. This story follows a freshwater crocodile named Denton Stills, who’s living in the cold waters of Seattle, Washington. The idea of a crocodile and a puma being mates definitely intrigued me.

Ms. Kell pulls it off beautifully, this is a beautiful M/M love story. Yes, there are some sexy scenes but at the core this is a sweet romance. I adored the two main characters by then end, and their friends and families all need their own stories so I can immerse myself in this world all over again.

I highly recommend this story for the sweet romance, the world building, and the sexy shifters. So grab this book, and maybe the first one too!




5 Books




I bought this book with my own money. I was not compensated for my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment