Saturday, June 8, 2013

Review: Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins



Blurb:

Have you ever heard of the old Celtic legends of the Fae - beautiful, magical, and deadly creatures that have a love of messing with humans just for kicks and giggles?

Welcome to my world.

What started out as a strange assignment, lead to one of the most gruesome murder mysteries of our times. My friends and I are set and determined to find out who is killing off Fae and Witches alike.

Couple of problems in the way – I hate the Fae and the Prince of the Dark Fae is bound and determined that I work for him. He’s a rude, overbearing egotistical ass with a compulsive need to possess, dominate and control me. Oh – did I mention that he is absolutely sex-on-a-stick gorgeous and he makes me feel things that I never ever wanted to feel for a Fae…every time he touches me or looks at me with those dangerous golden eyes he seems to pull me further in under his spell, despite my better judgment.

My friends and I can’t trust anyone and nothing is as it seems on the surface – not even me.

Buy Links:

Amazon               B&N


My Review:


I don’t read a lot of novels with Fae, that aren’t strictly Fantasy stories. This is a very very very HOT erotic romance, which is also so well written that I couldn’t put it down. I fell in love with Ryder and Synthia. Ryder is this sexy Alpha character, and Syn brought out these protective instincts and I just wanted to root for her. The descriptions were so well done, I felt like I was in the story that it was happening around me.

This is a new author, and if this is her first book out of the gate, she’s going to do great. Seriously this is a great story for a debut author. The characters are very well fleshed out, the world is well established and the sex, well it’s off the charts HOT!

I will definitely pick up more from this author and think everyone should read this story.



4 Books

No comments:

Post a Comment