Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Cowboy's Christmas Baby by Carolyn Brown - Review



Blurb:

Tis the season for...

A pistol-totin' woman who's no angel
A tough rancher who doesn't believe in miracles
Love that warms the coldest nights

After a year in Kuwait, Lucas Allen can't wait to get back to his ranch for Christmas and meet his gorgeous Internet pal in person.

When he pulls in, there's Natalie Clark right in his front yard with a pink pistol in her hand and a dead coyote at her feet.

Lucas is unfazed. But wait...is that a BABY in her arms?


My Review:

Imagine coming home from Kuwait to find that the woman you’ve been talking to online is not only at your house but she’s got a baby, that you didn’t know about? That’s exactly what Lucas Allen came home to and he admittedly didn’t handle it well.

Natalie Clark was afraid to tell Lucas about the baby for the very reaction he had upon seeing her. When the ranch’s housekeeper gets hurt, Natalie sticks around so that Lucas and his father and grandfather don’t starve to death.

Natalie was pretty amazing as a mom and a rancher, she’s definitely a perfect match for Lucas. I enjoyed watching Lucas fall in love with her son. The matchmaking by Lucas’ family was a perfect addition to the story leading to some funny moments, throw in an ex that I just wanted to smack because she kept trying to cause problems between Natalie and Lucas but Natalie definitely handled herself well.

I highly recommend this book, I read it pretty quickly and laughed and enjoyed it the whole time.


4.5 Books


I purchased this book with my own money and I was not compensated for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment