Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NetGalley Challenge 2014!

NetGalley Challenge 2014


Clear your NetGalley Dashboard!

If you read one NetGalley book every week in addition to your regular review books, that will get you through 52 books this year!

You can use books from NetGalley to complete some fun reading challenges being hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup, to keep things interesting.

Go ahead and add your challenge post to the linky below, and at the end of the year, we’ll do a check in. Everyone that completes their challenge (we’re on the honor system) will be entered to win a gift card from me since all that hard work deserves a reward!

* I myself have 46 books to get through, so my hope is to do more than 1 a week, but if I only do one a week I can clear my Dashboard. *


2 comments:

  1. I'm in!! I'll do a challenge post this next week when I have a free day. I have 12 on Netgalley and 1 on Edelweiss (I'm including that, hope it's okay). Have got to get these off the list. Just gotta. Thanks for the mention and for hosting this!!

    ReplyDelete