Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Strength of the Mate by Kendall McKenna - Review



Rampaging werewolves cause the True Alpha to send his Omega, Dawson Rivers, to bring them under control. Can Adam Madison help or hinder Dawson's mission?

Adam Madison is in Iraq, driving supply trucks for the Marines, but he still can't outrun his personal ghosts. Outside the wire, insurgents are a relentless threat. Inside, renegade werewolves are a constant danger.

Dawson Rivers is on a mission for the True Alpha---bring the rampaging shifters under control. Adam proves to be invaluable to his task. Their intense mutual attraction explodes into a powerful physical, and emotional connection.

Their future together is in peril, when Adam's convoy is ambushed.Can they learn to rely on the strength of their bond? Adam staying alive long enough for Dawson to find him depends on it.




When I first met Adam Madison in Strength of the Wolf, I wasn’t sure if he could ever be tamed, and if he would ever let himself be loved. However, watching and getting to really see who Adam is, I really fell in love.

I loved Dawson Rivers from the moment I met him, and I wouldn’t have realized him and Adam were perfect for each other until I actually saw them together. Then I knew that they were meant for each other.

This story is just as action packed and shows a new aspect of the world that’s been built up over the last few books. I was just as hooked with this story as I’ve been with the others, maybe even a bit more since I loved seeing the Marine werewolves from a civilian perspective. Adam’s perspective is interesting and the way he handles the stress and the excitement, just makes him a great hero and mate for Dawson.

As always, the sex was hot, and the men even hotter. I really adore the werewolves in this series, and loved that we got to see them in action in wolf form a lot. 


I highly recommend this story and this series. It had me enthralled for hours as I sat and just read. I really love this world and the characters, and I’m anxiously awaiting the next one. 




I purchased my own copy. I was not compensated for my review. 




No comments:

Post a Comment