Monday, November 11, 2013

Review: Hot Ink by Ranae Rose


Blurb:

Mina never meant to fall for her sexy tattoo artist, Eric, or to become a model. But when she’s asked to pose in a photo shoot for the Hot Ink tattoo studio, she can’t say no. She finally gets a look at Eric’s tattoos when they’re cajoled into posing together, and in a few breathtaking moments, an on-camera kiss turns the passion they’re asked to fake into something very real, leaving them both wanting more. The only problem is that Mina’s not the glamour girl she looks like on the Hot Ink posters, or even in a tattoo magazine. She’s only twenty-four, but being the sole guardian of her disabled younger sister has left her feeling much older. Will Eric still be interested when he gets to know the girl behind the ink and the make-up and finds out that she and her little sister are a package deal?

Buy Links:


My Review:

This is a great story, it’s full of rich characters that I fell in love with. I love a tattooed hero and throw in a tattoo heroine and I was sold. Hot Ink is a fabulous little tattoo shop.

Mina, is both strong and soft all at once. She has the core of strength which shines in scenes where she sacrifices everything for her sister. I understand that kind of sisterly love.

Eric is a fantastic hero because he’s willing to love Mina just the way she is flaws and all. I enjoy a hero that I can fall in love with.

The setting of the Hot Ink shop gives a sense of family and camaraderie that was very enjoyable. I highly recommend this story.


4 Books




No comments:

Post a Comment