Sunday, December 14, 2014

Wolf's Fall by J.D. Tyler - Review @SignetEclipse



A top secret team of wolf shifters, the Alpha Pack are former Navy SEALS that use their Psy powers to take on the world’s greatest predators. But while each member is loyal to the pack, it can be hard to deny the call of desire

Still tormented by his recent captivity, Alpha Pack commander Nick Westfall isn’t sure he’s fit to leadespecially when he meets the one woman he can’t claim without reliving the torture he endured at the hands of a rogue vampire.

Vampire princess Calla Shaw has seen her own share of heartbreak, but she can tell that the wild attraction she and Nick feel for each other could turn into something significantif only he’d let it. But Calla isn’t about to give up on her mate without a fight.

Time is running out, not only for Nick to claim his mate, but for Calla and her coven. A vampire war is on the horizon, one the Alpha Pack can’t hope to win if their leader can’t pull himself back from the abyss.


Nick Westfall is a rare white wolf and an Alpha of all Alphas, he’s also been traumatized by a very evil vampire recently, yet fate steps in and makes his second chance at love, with none other than Calla Shaw, a vampire princess. He logically knows she isn’t the same, but fear responses are never rational.

Calla knows falling for a wolf shifter won’t be easy, especially someone as Alpha as Nick. These two have a long road, and it’s further complicated by an unknown party out for revenge. It’s a fast paced and wild ride, which I really fell in love with. It was a trip back to characters that I already adored, and I enjoyed every second of it.

I really love Nick and Calla, and they definitely have a bumpy ride with some drama that made me want to go, hey talk to each other. I wanted to smack them both as I cheered them on, and rooted for them to figure the stuff out.


I highly recommend this story, I think those who aren’t up to date with this series could read and enjoy, but fans of JD Tyler will for sure love this installment. 




received a copy for the purpose of review. I was not compensated for my review. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah I had a good time with them. I need to go back to book one at some point. I started the book before this one.

    ReplyDelete